Jerusalem

Jerusalem
my home

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oops?

Okay so I just read Jesse Paikin's blog and what Rabbi Eric Yoffee said.

So maybe he isn't the bad guy after all? Not that he ever was in the first place, but you know how I get all caught up in the crazyness of jewish blogging...right? Of course.

Hey, let's face it I'm not the worst of the bunch.

Just imagine this blog in 2008 after being in Israel..cant wait go to the homeland.

And I'll be taking a small hiatus when I go to NFTY-Mar's and Par's Gesher Kallah. REALLY excited.

:]

3 comments:

Josh Levin said...

Yeah. I thought the same until I read Jesse's blog. Misquoting is a dangerous thing :]

Lee said...

Have fun at Gesh. I wish I could be there with you :-(

jep said...

Who's not the bad guy?
Me, or Rabbi Yoffie?

And let's be clear... I never misquoted him.
I misinterpreted something he said, as it wasn't entirely clear to begin with.

I'll be posting my response to him quite soon. Stay tuned.